How To Make Money Blogging (The Practical Guide for 2020)

How To Make Money Blogging (The Practical Guide for 2020)





Hey, there are so many blogs on the internet. For that reason Almost 1 blog for every 7 seven people. But he is still not so hard. The main thing is that you have to create believe for it. It takes times. Now, If your blog is well ranked in Google and, you want to make a lot of money by it then you are in the right place because in this post I am gonna tell you How To Make Money By Blogging (The Practical Guide for 2020). Most of the beginners and intermediate bloggers have lots of quarries about blogging, in this article, I tried to answer some of their quarries in my way.



How To Make Money Blogging (The Practical Guide for 2020)


Here, you will get the full information about how to make money by blogging as well as this type of questions like-

  • Can you make money blogging?
  • What are the various ways to make money from blogging?
  • How much can I earn?
  • Can I talk about my life and make money?


In the blogging industry, there is a huge amount of money is waiting for you. Yes, I am not joking, there are various ways to earn money in blogging. If you applied all those things then it will make them a millionaire.

I know that you are aware of blogging but still, most of the people don't know about that, so for them, I want to tell that, blogging is a profession, where someone shares his experiences, knowledge through writing the articles.









    New ways to monetize your blog 


    Those days are gone when Google AdSense was the only way to earn money from your blog. In this time there are a couple of ways to get a passive income from your blog.

    New ways to monetize your blog


    These are some best ways to earn money from blogging including the old ways.

    • Ad Networks like Google AdSense or Media.net
    • Direct Advertisements
    • Affiliate Programmes
    • Paid Reviews
    • Sell Your Ebooks
    • Launch an Online Course


    Also Read:-



      1. Ad Networks


    Yes, ad networks are quite beneficial to the bloggers. Most of the big bloggers are tied up with some big ad publishing networks like buysellads or taboola. But for small and mediocre bloggers I think Google Adsense is the best. I am using it for a year and it gives me good revenue. So, for me, Google Adsense is the best-earning source for every blogger. Media.net is quite similar to google adsense, but it can not generate so much revenue in comparison to Google Adsense. Most of the bloggers are using it and all of them are earning a great amount of money through it. Well, for me it may be a great idea to earn money.



      2. Direct Advertisements


    Direct Advertisements is another profitable way to earn money from your blog. Here, advertisers called you for a sell their ads on your blog. It is another great way to earn money because here you have full control of it. In Google AdSense or other ad networks, they select your advertisements and also they have the full control of your earning tactics. Here in all. In this case, you negotiate the prices with your advertisers to publish their advertisements on your blog. You can get a vast amount of money from them. So, yes it may seem that it is most profitable for you.



      3. Affiliate Programs


    Affiliate marketing is the most trending and profitable way to monetize your blog. It is in trending. Many bloggers are making so much money on it. Maybe 1000$ per month or high. But it has a fact that it is not for beginners. It is profitable for intermediate bloggers. Here, you must have 1000 page views per day in your blog.

    If you are an intermediate blogger and you have enough traffic then I have to try affiliate marketing at once. Believe me or not it is the most beautiful thing to monetize your blog.








      4. Paid Reviews

    Like the other famous YouTubers, you can also get sponsorships for your blog. Here you have to post a positive blog post on your behalf of some good amount of money. And believe me, you can earn a lot of money through it.
    For getting the sponsorship, your blog should have a huge number of traffic. I know some bloggers who are earning a good amount of money through it.


    5. Sell Your Ebooks



    Selling ebooks is a great thing. I am selling my ebooks through my other blogs and truly it is the most effective way to generate a regular passive income. In this case, you need to influence your readers to buy your ebooks. For that, you need two things, a) large number of traffic, b) Influencing power. I mentioned a large number of traffic, because if you don't have that, then your efforts are valueless. Just think if you have 100 visitors then how many of them are gonna buy your ebooks?
    Most of the big bloggers are earning money through it. It is a quiet professional and most trustable business for every blogger.


    6. Launch an Online Course


    Most of the popular bloggers are earning money through it. It is the most trending process to earn money by a blog. You can launch your online course and sell out it through your blog. And the requirements for this is same as I early told (traffic and Influencing skill). You can earn a lot from this. On my own experiences, I want to tell you that it is not an effective way to earn a lot of money because the conversion rate is too low. It is completely on my thinking. I think, other sources which I told above, these can be your main earning source but not sure for it. Maybe or not.








    Questions About How To Make Money Blogging



    #1. Can you make money blogging?


    Answer: Yes, you can make money through blogging. Here you need to stay consistent. Everything is possible. Believed in yourself.



    #2. What are the various ways to earn money by blogging?


    Answer: I say a lot about this above. Please read the full article to know more.



    #3. How much can I earn?


    Answer: You can earn unlimited by blogging. To earn a lot of money through blogging, you need a large traffic base. For that, you need to create backlinks and share your contents on social media platforms.



    #4. Can I talk about my life and make money?


    Answer: Yes you can. You can talk about your lifestyle, your skills or about an incident in your life.


    I hope now, all of your queries are solved. If you like this then please share this article to friends. Thank you!