Best Way To Increase Instagram Followers In 2020 With No Investment




Hey! Do you want to make a million followers on Instagram?
Well, Who doesn’t?

But the problem is you don’t have enough money for paid ads. Don’t worry!  read this post till the end because it will help you to increase Instagram followers to 100 to 10k within a year without paid advertisements.


In the present day who don’t want to be famous! Who doesn’t want to show off their Instagram following? For this, I think, you have to get a decent amount of followers on Instagram.

In 2020, we are in the world of paid advertisements, there everybody paying a ton of money in the paid advertisements to grow their social following.

So at this time gaining followers organically on Instagram is a little bit harder. But Don’t worry I have some tactics that will definitely help you to grow your Instagram following in just 90 days.

I have been using these tactics from 40 days and yes it’s really giving me a huge result! So read this article till the end. It will definitely help you.



Before going to the main formula. 


These basic things help you to convert your profile visitors into your engaging followers.

1. Find a good Username 

Your Instagram username is the most important thing that you may ever know. Your Instagram must be easy to remember, easy to spell out.

2. Create an eye-catching Bio.

Your Instagram bio is the second most important thing that people see in your Instagram profile. Once a famous Hollywood actress says " I will definitely see his Instagram Bio". That means Bio means a lot. Create a decent bio. Don't stuff words, keep it fresh, describe yourself in one or two lines.

3.  Find Your Target Audience

To know this term first you have to ask yourself this question: ‘who will see my Instagram posts?’ If you got this answer then you know who is your target audience.

Right now in 2020, One Billion people use Instagram and over 630 million people posts regularly, So, you have to select a specific group for your posts.

Example: I have an Instagram account and there I post Food or Recipes related things, so here I will target only food lovers. Instagram is now more niche-oriented. Instagram only show posts according to one’s interest.

A few numbers of the targeted audience can boost your Instagram growth up to the next level.


4. Post according to Niche/ Topic


Since I talked, your main aim to reach out to a specific audience group. For that, you have to post as according to your niche. Then a question may arrive that ( if you are not a model or photogenic influencer or having a filmy background), can I post my personal photos on it? The answer is yes but in a limit, you can post 1 personal picture after posting 5 niche posts.


 Increase Instagram followers with this One Tactic



I have tasted this tactic and believe me it really works in 2020. So, today I am going to share this with. So the formula is

90 Days Consistent Formula


Yes! With this formula, I have been gaining 63 followers daily. And yes I am damn sure it will help you. In those days, I have been doing these following things which helped me to gain 500 to 600 followers just in a week organically.  So, what you have to do to get this result?



1. Post at least once a day

Yes! Post at least once a day. Whenever you get time just upload at least one piece of content daily.

According to various Instagram experts, Posting between  7-8 pm is a great time. Because at that time the majority of your followers are all are online at that time.

If you post daily it will help you to increase your Instagram Engagement Rate.  Because Engagement rate is everything.

2. Try Your Best Hashtags


Some people might say hashtags are not gonna work in 2020. But it is working! I use hashtags and it gives a great reach. I shared a screenshot, you can see.

Screenshot of Instagram Insight



But you have to try your niche related hashtags only. You can use 28 to 30 hashtags at once.

For finding best hashtags just you need to search it on the search bar. ( like Search “digitalmarketing” > Click On Tags> Click On The “#digitalmarketing” that’s it. )

 You have to use 10 hashtags which has high reach (over 2,4 Million Posts), 10 hashtags which have high reach (over 500k - 2 Million Posts),  10 or 8 hashtags which has high reach (below 500k Posts).

3. Try To Increase Your Instagram Engagement Rate.


The most important thing that will actually help you to increase your Instagram followers is your engagement rates. If you don’t know who to check it? Don’t worry,


Just go to socialblade.com and enter your Instagram Id and you can see your engagement rate.

socialblade analytics




Now, the question is how you can increase your engagement rate? For this, you have to engage with followers. Reply to all comments of your posts.

Once Facebook said, they count comments rather than likes. So, commenting is more important than likes.

You can write thoughtful comments on others' posts.

One trick that you can apply, what I am doing right now is, I write thoughtful comments as well but at the end of the comment, I add “please check out my profile for more valuable content”. For this maybe I am getting more profile visits.


4. Engage with your followers in DM


Reply to all your DMs. Answer all the questions they have asked. Try to build a strong community. Just think one thing that, let suppose you have 500 active followers and you have a great relationship with them like. It means you have approx 400 likes in your pocket. They will like your post.

We all have two or three friends who always like our post. And you can see, we know them very closely or vice-versa. For that reason, they like our post.

Just think if you build good relationships with your x number of followers then you have a strong possibility of getting more likes more comments in every single post.


So, I talked about what you do in the next 90 days. Let’s talk about what you don’t do in the next 90 days.

#1. Do not try the Follow for Follow tactics


Follow for Follow tactic is very old, and Instagram uses AI and Machine Learnings. It easily can identify you. Some times Instagram may ban you for this.

#2. Don’t Do Shoutouts with Irrelevant Accounts Even You Get A Free Shoutout Offer.


Sometimes people do shoutouts with different niche accounts. It is really disgusting. Shoutout means swapping followers between two accounts. But just think, If I have a food niche Instagram account and you have a Tech niche account, and we do shoutouts then what will be the outcome? My Food followers are not interested in tech and vice-versa. I think it is meaningless.

Please Don’t do these silly mistakes.


Conclusion


What I talked about it is completely based on my experience. I did so many things to grow my Instagram account but I failed. Then I read this on a blog and started to execute this. And when I started getting results then I thought that I should share this thing to you all. Thank you for reading.